Saturday 31 March 2012

10,000 views!

I'm very happy to announce that my blog has reached 10,000 views! I would like to thank all of you that have spent their time to visit my blog, read my opinions, my guides and watching my videos. I'm really enjoying SWTOR and this blog and I promise for more content and more frequent amount of news in the future. As soon as 1.2 hits live, I'm going to revisit my 3 guides about Vengeance Juggernauts PvE, Rage Juggernauts PvP and Concealment Operatives.

My plan is to move to a site some time in the future but until then I would like to suggest to all of the 'anonymous' users to spend less than one minute of their time and create a google account. By doing so you will be able to follow my blog and be up to date on all newest entries!

See you all around,
and may the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment