Monday 2 January 2012

A new source of SWTOR knowledge

Hey guys!

I'm playing the new mmo-rpg Star Wars the Old Republic for a couple days and I'm pretty amazed about this game. I'm a mmo player for 4 years having played WoW semi-hardcore as a hunter and a restoration shaman mostly. Even though I've never pushed myself to play hardcore to top-guilds I knew my classes very well both pve and pvp.

Having played most of Bioware's game (Mass Effect 1&2, Dragon Age 1&2, Baldur's Gate 1&2 and of course Knight's of the Old Republic) and also being a huge fan of the Star Wars franchise it was natural to hook up when I heard BW was making a Star Wars MMO.

The time has passed since then, I've tested the game on two beta weekends and I pre-ordered it on early October. It was a long time until the early access and I finally got online at 15 of December.

I'm playing a Sith Juggernaut dps spec at middle 30's and I'll be leveling a Mercenary healer soon. So long I've played a lot of pvp, I've done all the flashpoints I got and I think I got the feeling of both classes (I've played merc during beta). In near future, I'll talk about keybindings, abilities rotations and uses and in general I'll analyse both Advanced Classes.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment